KEP SUPERtrol-ILE Flow Computer
For use with pulse producing flow meter types in liquid applications
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- EZ setup feature speeds instrument setup
- Setup diskette
- Batch controller with advanced batching features, including quick batching sequence
- Menu selectable hardware features
- Two-line LCD or VFD display
- 0-20mA or 4-20mA analog output
- Wall mount enclosure
- Isolated pulse output standard
- RS-232 port standard, RS-485 optional
- Advanced printing capabilities
- Data logging and modem remote metering support
- DIN enclosure with two-piece connectors
- DDE server & HMI software available
The KEP SUPERtrol-ILE flow computer satisfies the instrument requirements for a variety of pulse producing flowmeter types in liquid applications. The alphanumeric display shows measured and calculated parameters in easy to understand format. Single key direct access to measurements and display scrolling is supported.
An EZ Setup feature rapidly guides the user through the KEP SUPERtrol-ILE flow computer's basic setup. The SUPERtrol-I LE can be programmed for rate/total indication or batching. The various pulse inputs and outputs can be "soft" assigned to meet a variety of common application needs. The user "soft selects" the usage of each feature while configuring the instrument. A 0-20mA or 4-20mA analog output is standard.
The user can assign the standard RS-232 Serial Port for data logging, transaction printing, or for connection to a modem for remote meter reading. An optional RS-485 serial port using Modbus RTU protocol is available. A Service or Test mode is provided to assist the user during start-up system check out by monitoring inputs and exercising outputs. The system setup can also be printed.