KEP SUPERtrol-II Flow Computer
Can be used with a variety of flow meter types in liquid, gas, steam and heat applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- "EZ Setup"- guided setup for first time users
- Liquid, gas, steam and heat flow equations
- Utility metering
- Menu selectable hardware & software features
- Internal data logging option
- Isolated pulse and analog outputs standard
- RS-232 port standard, RS-485 optional
- Windows™ setup software
- NX19 gas equations, stacked DP transmitters
- DDE server & HMI software available
- Remote metering by wireless or modem and TROLlink remote metering software available
The KEP SUPERtrol-II flow computer satisfies the instrument requirements for a variety of flowmeter types in liquid, gas, steam and heat applications. Multiple flow equations are available in the SUPERtrol-II along with many advanced features. The instrument includes equations for most flow meter types. The alphanumeric display offers measured parameters in easy to understand format. Manual access to measurements and display scrolling is supported.
The versatility of the KEP SUPERtrol-II flow computer permits a wide measure of versatility within the instrument package. The various hardware inputs and outputs can be "soft" assigned to meet a variety of common application needs. The user "soft selects" the flow meter type and the usage of each input/output while configuring the instrument.
The isolated analog output of the SUPERtrol-II can be chosen to follow the volume flow, corrected volume flow, mass flow, heat flow, temperature, pressure, or density by means of a menu selection. Most hardware features are assignable by this method. The user can assign the standard RS-232 Serial Port for external data logging, transaction printing, or for connection to a modem for remote meter reading. A Service or Test mode is provided to assist the user during startup system check out by monitoring inputs and exercising outputs. The system setup can also be printed.
Application Notes and White Papers
Please consider these optional accessories.