Keller Valueline High Accuracy Pressure Transmitter
Up to 15,000 PSI precision pressure transmitter with choice of 4-20mA, 5VDC, or 10VDC ouput
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Accuracy includes non-linearity, hysteresis, & non-repeatability
- ±0.1% (±0.05% optional) FS Static (25°C)
- ±0.25% (±0.1% optional) FS Total Error Band (TEB)
- 4-20mA includes guaranteed lightning protection
- Lifetime warranty against voltage surges
- Ranges available from 0 to 2 up to 15,000 PSI
- 316L SS & Fluorocarbon wetted materials
- IP68 environmental protection with cable
- IP65 with connectors
- 2-year warranty covers defects in materials & workmanship
- Built in the USA (ARRA Section 1605 Compliant); CE certified
The Keller Valueline high accuracy pressure transmitter combines piezoresistive silicon sensor technology with Keller's state-of-the-art signal conditioning circuitry to make a very reliable transmitter with excellent Total Error Band (TEB) accuracy over a wide compensated temperature range.
The ability of the Valueline to provide this level of sustained performance over a wide range of operating conditions makes it ideally suited to pressure monitoring applications such as tank level measurement, pump control, and VFD control.
Additionally, models equipped with 4-20mA analog output include guaranteed lightning protection at no additional cost. This feature protects the pressure transmitter from fast-rising transients and carries a lifetime guarantee against damage from electrical surge making it perfect for installation in areas prone to chronic damage due to transients caused by lightning.