Keller Acculevel Submersible Level Transmitter
Level transmitter submersible to 900 feet of water with RS485 and choice of 4-20mA, 5VDC, 10VDC or SDI-12 ouput
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Non-linearity, hysteresis, & non-repeatability accuracy
- ±0.1% (±0.05% optional) FS Static (25°C)
- ±0.25% (±0.1% optional) FS Total Error Band
- SDI version includes higher accuracy ±0.1% FS TEB
- 4-20mA & SDI-12 include lightning protection
- Lifetime warranty against voltage surges
- Ranges available from 0 to 3 up to 900ftWC
- 316L stainless steel construction (Titanium optional)
- -10 to 80ºC compensated temperature
- IP68 environmental protection
- 2yr warranty covers defects in materials & workmanship
- Built in the USA (ARRA Section 1605 Compliant)
- CE certified
The Keller Acculevel submersible level transmitter incorporates microprocessor-controlled signal conditioning to provide outstanding accuracy over temperature. The ability of the Acculevel to provide sustained performance over a wide range of operating conditions makes it ideally suited to environmental monitoring applications such as surface water, streams, and reservoirs. The RS485 connection allows users to retrieve both level and temperature data, interface with a PC, and rescale the analog output from 10% to 110% of the basic range (converter cable and Keller software required).
The most recent model is the serial digital interface version, the Acculevel SDI. It combines two industry standard digital communication protocols (SDI-12 & RS485) and is suited for environmental monitoring applications using existing SDI-12 monitoring equipment. The Acculevel SDI is great for remote applications that require battery-powered operation with minimal current draw and networking multiple sensors to a data recorder.
Models equipped with 4-20mA or SDI-12 output include guaranteed lightning protection at no additional cost. This internal circuit provides a lifetime warranty against damage from voltage surge, making it perfect for installation in areas prone to chronic damage due to transients caused by lightning.
- Keller Acculevel Submersible Level Transmitter Datasheet PDF (1.6 MB)
- Keller Acculevel SDI Submersible Level Transmitter Datasheet PDF (764 KB)
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Temperature Compensated Well Water Level Monitoring
The Background: Our customer is a farmer who uses a fresh-water well to provide water for all uses on the farm. He requires an accurate means of monitoring water level in this well.
The Problem: The customer has been using a level sensor that was not temperature-corrected which was causing accuracy issues making it impossible to know the true water level in the well.
The Solution: We recommended the Keller Acculevel submersible level transmitter which is fully compensated for temperatures from -10 to 80ºC. The total error band is just 0.1% making it easy for the customer to get accurate results. The Acculevel also offers guaranteed lightening protection making it a great solution for this application.