Keller Levelgage Submersible Level Transmitter
Level transmitter submersible to 900 feet of water with choice of 4-20mA, 5VDC, or 10VDC ouput
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Accuracy includes non-linearity, hysteresis, & non-repeatability
- ±0.25% FS Static (25°C)
- ±1% (±0.5% optional) FS Total Error Band (TEB)
- 4-20mA includes guaranteed lightning protection
- Lifetime warranty against voltage surges
- Ranges available from 0 to 3 up to 900ftWC
- 316L SS, Polyamide & Fluorocarbon wetted materials
- -10 to 60ºC operating temperature
- IP68 environmental protection
- 2-year warranty covers defects in materials & workmanship
- Built in the USA (ARRA Section 1605 Compliant); CE certified
The Keller Levelgage submersible level transmitter is designed for indefinite submersion in a wide variety of liquid media. It provides a temperature-compensated analog output proportional to the height of the liquid column above the transmitter. Intended for general purpose monitoring and control applications, the Levelgage is a smart choice for OEMs, system integrators and end users alike.
With available accuracies of ±1% or ±0.5% FS TEB, Keller Levelgage submersible level transmitters can measure pressure from 0 to 3 through 0 to 900 feet of water column. Equivalent pressure ranges are also available in PSIG, inches of water column and bar. Three pressure outputs are available with the Levelgage - 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC and 4 to 20 mA. The 4 to 20 mA output comes standard with guaranteed lightning protection that includes a lifetime warranty against damage from voltage surges.
Keller America's guaranteed lightning protection makes this transmitter ideal for installation in areas prone to chronic damage due to transients caused by lightning.
This product can be used in the following applications: