Extech SD200 Temperature Data Logger
3-channel temperature data logger that records data on an SD card in Excel format
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Triple LCD simultaneously displays 3 Type-K
- Temperature channels
- Date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to a PC
- Selectable data sampling rate: 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600 seconds or Auto
- Memory: 2,000K data using 2G SD memory card
What's in the Box
- 6 AAA batteries
- 2G SD card
- Universal AC adapter
- 3 Type-K bead temperature probes
- Mounting bracket
The Extech SD200 temperature data logger features a triple LCD that simultaneously displays three Type-K temperature channels. The data logging function of the SD200 offers date and time stamps and stores up to 2000K readings on an SD card in Excel format for easy transfer to a PC.
With an overall temperature range of -58 to 2372°F, Extech SD200 temperature data loggers feature an accuracy of ±(0.5% + 1°F). The selectable data sampling rate of the Extech SD200 allows you to choose between 5, 10, 30, 60, 120, 300, 600 seconds or auto.