TSI Alnor DP-Calc 8710 Micromanometer
Comprehensive pressure, temperature, air velocity and air flow measurement solution for HVAC professionals
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Differential Pressure
- Range: ±15 in. wc (3735 Pa)
- Best Accuracy: 2% of reading ±0.001 in. H2O
- Max Pressure: 150 in. H2O
- Absolute Pressure
- Range: 15 to 40 in. Hg
- Accuracy: 2% of reading
- Air Velocity
- Range: Up to 25 to 8,000 ft/min (0.13 to 41 m/s)
- Accuracy: 3% of reading; ±7 ft/min (0.04 m/s)
- Temperature Probe
- Range: -40 to 250 °F (-40 to 121 °C)
- Accuracy: Up to ±0.5 °F (0.3 °C)
- Relative Humidity Probe
- Range: 0 to 95% RH
- Accuracy: 3% RH
- Averaging Capability: Up to 1,000 values of each measured parameter
- Sampling Interval: Continuous or user-selectable (10 to 600 s)
- Response Time: 2 to 8 s
The TSI Alnor DP-Calc 8710 micromanometer is a comprehensive measurement solution for industrial hygienists, certification personnel and HVAC professionals who measure pressure, temperature, air velocity and air flow. This innovative instrument features a velocity matrix, auto zero and low-flow accuracy for fast, reliable measurements.
The 16-point velocity matrix of TSI Alnor DP-Calc 8710 micromanometers allow for quick averaged readings per square foot. Auto-zeroing technology eliminates manual zero calibrations between readings. The 8710 is also accurate in low range conditions and features a long battery life (12 hours) and faster recharge time than other available micromanometers.
The TSI Alnor DP-Calc 8710 micromanometer ships complete with carrying case, 18" (46cm) pitot probe, two static pressure probes, two 8-foot (2.4 m) neoprene tubes, user manual, LogDat1 software, serial interface cable, neck strap, internal battery charger, 4 AA NiMH rechargeable batteries, universal AC adapter and NIST traceable calibration certificate.
Please consider these optional accessories.