Badger Meter M3000 Electromagnetic Flow Meter
Non-intrusive flow meter with Class I, Div 2 hazardous location approval for almost any conductive fluid or slurry
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Sizes: 1/4in (0.02 to 5 gpm) to 24in (180 to 53,778 gpm)
- Accuracy: ±0.25% independent of fluid viscosity, density and temperature
- FM approved for Class I, Div 2 hazardous locations
- CSA Certified, CE and FCC compliant
- Uni-directional or Bi-directional flow
- Maximum pressure: 150 psi
- Measures fluids with as low as 5.0 micromhos/cm conductivity
- Large 4 line by 16 character, back-lit, LCD display
- Digital and analog outputs
- Empty pipe detection
- Pulsed DC magnetic field for zero point stability
- No pressure loss for low operational costs
- Corrosion resistant liners for long life
- Integral and remote signal converter availability
- Optional grounding rings or grounding electrode
- Measurement largely independent of flow profile
The Badger Meter M3000 electromagnetic flowmeter provides non-intrusive flow measurement in almost any conductive fluid or slurry. Combining a flow detector and amplifier, the M3000 is a versatile, user-friendly flow metering system for a variety of industrial and municipal applications. The M3000 is FM approved for Class I, Div 2 hazardous locations as well as being CSA certified and CE and FCC compliant.
The Badger Meter M3000 flow detector-- which includes the flow tube, isolating liner and measuring electrodes-- is available in sizes from 1/4" (0.02 to 5 gpm) to 24" (180 to 53,778 gpm). Designed, developed and manufactured under strict quality standards, the M3000 detector has no parts in the flow stream resulting in no pressure loss. Also, accuracy is not affected by temperature, pressure, viscosity, density or flow profile. With no moving parts there is practically no maintenance required. A wide selection of liner and electrode materials helps ensure maximum compatibility and minimum maintenance over a long operating period.
The Badger Meter M3000 amplifier-- which is the electronic device responsible for the signal processing, flow calculation, display and output signals-- features sophisticated, processor-based signal conversion with accuracies of ±0.25%. Programmable parameters of the amplifier include: calibration factors, totalizer resets, unit of measure, analog and pulse output scaling, flow alarm functions, language selection, low-flow cutoff, noise dampening factor, and excitation frequency selection. Flow data and programmable parameters as well as diagnostic messages are displayed on the backlit 4-line x 16-character LCD. The display also serves to guide users through the simple programming routines. The amplifier can be either meter or remote mounted.
This product can be used in the following applications: