Amprobe AMB-2 Analog Insulation Tester
Tests the insulation of wires, cables, transformers and electrical motors
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Insulation resistance with 250 VDC test voltage: 0-50 MΩ
- Insulation resistance with 500 VDC test voltage: 0-100 MΩ
- 0.1 to 10 MΩ: ±5% Rdg
- Greather than 10 MΩ: ±10% Rdg
- Ohmmeter range: ±3% of arc
- Range: 0 to 600 VAC/DC
- Accuracy: ±(1.5% rdg + 3 LSD)
- Low resistance
- Range: 0 to 100 Ω
- Accuracy: ±3% rdg
The Amprobe AMB-2 Analog Insulation Tester tests insulation of wires, cables, transformers and electrical motors. The Amprobe AMB-2 is battery powered, with a built-in "Battery OK" test, voltmeter and mirror scale.
Amprobe AMB-2 testers help cut unscheduled downtime, reduce shock hazards and have a sensitive ohmmeter for checking the resistance of motor windings. The tester also features the automatic discharge of equipment capacitance for safe removal of test leads.