Fluke 726 Precision Multifunction Process Calibrator
Measure, source, and view process signals simultaneously with accuracies of 0.01%
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Up to 20V (source), up to 30V (measure)
- 0 to 24mA source and simulate
- Up to 4000Ω resistance
- Frequency up to 15kHz
- RTD and thermocouple compatible
- Combine with a 750P module for pressure
- Memory storage for up to 8 calibration results
- Perform fast linearity tests with auto step & auto ramp
- 24VDC Loop Supply
- 3-year warranty
What's in the Box
- AC72 alligator clips
- Stackable test leads
- TL75 test leads
- User manuals
- NIST traceable calibration report and data
The Fluke 726 precision multifunction process calibrator is designed specifically for the process industry with broad workload coverage, calibration power, and high accuracy. It measures and sources almost all process parameters and can calibrate almost anything. Additionally, this Fluke multifunction process calibrator will interpret results without the help of a calculator and stores measurement data for further analysis.
The Fluke 726 also features HART mode, which utilizes a 250Ω resistor for compatibility with HART instrumentation as well as frequency totalizer and frequency pulse train source mode for enhanced flowmeter testing.
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.