Rotronic HygroGen2 Humidity and Temperature Generator
Generates stable humidity and temperature conditions for the calibration of all types of RH instruments
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Range: 5 to 95% RH; 0 to 60°C
- Stability at Equilibrium: <0.1% RH; <0.01°C
- Chamber Temperature Gradients: <0.05°C (15 to 50°C), <0.1°C (5 to 60°C), ±0.15 at 0°C
- Response Time: 3 mins (35 to 80% change); 5 mins (20 to 30°C change)
- Typical Calibration Uncertainty: ±1.5 %RH (k=2) at 23°C; ±0.15°C (k=2) 15 to 50°C
The Rotronic HygroGen2 humidity and temperature generator calibrates up to five relative humidity probes simultaneously and typically requires less than 5 minutes to equilibrate from one humidity condition to another when temperature is kept constant. The Rotronic HygroGen2 utilizes a mixed flow method to precisely generate a known humidity and temperature condition within a well insulated chamber. A desiccant cartridge provides low humidity and a saturator provides high humidity. These are mixed together by a control system to create stable humidity within the range of 5 to 95% RH. Temperature is controlled with a thermoelectric heat pump and can be set within the range of 0 to 60°C.
Rotronic HygroGen2 humidity and temperature generators are self-contained units that require no external resources except main power. It can also be used together with an external chilled mirror reference instrument. The Rotronic HG2 features a user-friendly touch screen graphical interface as well as a programmable ramp and soak function with multiple steps and profiles. The HG2 humidity generator is pre-loaded with the Rotronic HW4-P data acquisition software which is used for calibrating and adjusting the humidity temperature probes and instruments.
The embedded PC of the Rotronic HygroGen2 generator allows for configuration, control and automated functions. Fully functional Rotronic HW4-P software with data acquisition, calibration and adjustment functions for HygroClip probes is also included. An integrated nine-port USB hub is designed for connecting Rotronic USB probe adapters and peripherals, such as a mouse and keyboard. An RJ-45 Ethernet port makes PC communication quick and easy. The Rotronic HG2 also features an intuitive, easy-to-use touch screen graphical user interface.
The Rotronic HygroGen2 humidity and temperature generator comes standard with touch screen user interface, set-point control and programmer function, heated sample loop, one desiccant cell, one fill syringe and embedded HW4-P software. An optional set is also available which includes all standard equipment, plus an HG2 door with five 30mm ports with five plugs and five B8 probe sleeves (customer specified).
- Generates conditions within the range of 0 to 60°C and 5 to 95% RH
- Extremely stable humidity and temperature environment
- Fast equilibrium: typically less than 5 min. from one condition to another
- Accepts up to five humidity-temperature probes simultaneously
- Mixed flow with desiccant dryer cell and piezoelectric humidifier
- Peltier thermoelectric element with radial chamber mixing fan
- Smart chamber design minimizes temperature and humidity gradients
- Internal RTD for temperature control and reference
- Function to correct RTD to match HygroClip 2 probe temperature data
- Electronic monitoring of the water level and desiccant condition with on-screen indication
- Integrated UV water sterilization system
- Two standard door models: 15mm or 30mm adjustable ports to suit almost any probe diameter
- Heated internal sample loop for connection with a chilled mirror reference instrument
Carrying cases, spare cases
Please consider these optional accessories.