Badger Meter Model 3000 Flow Monitor
Economical, full featured digital flow monitor
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Accepts pulse, sine wave, and 4-20mA analog input signals
- Outputs: one mechanical relay and one solid-state pulse output
- NEMA 4X rated front panel
- Dimensions: 96 mm X 96 mm
- Wall or panel mount configurations
- Analog and communication option card
- 4-20 mA output
- RS485 with Modbus and BACnet Protocols
- USB interface for unit programming
- Two-line, 16 character, 3/8” high backlit LCD display
The Badger Meter Model 3000 Flow Monitor is an economical, full featured, digital flow monitor designed for flow measurement applications as well as general hydronic thermal transfer systems.
The Badger Meter Model 3000 features a two-line, 16 character, 3/8" high backlit LCD display which can be configured by the user to display flow rate and flow total. In addition to many pre-programmed units of measure, many custom units can be created during field set-up. Like all Badger Meter flow monitors, the Model 3000 may be field calibrated by the user. Programming the Model 3000 is very easy and can be done via the five front panel push buttons or by using the windows-based software via the USB port.
The Model 3000 includes scaling options and signal type selections that permit the use of most Badger Meter flow sensors or other frequency sine/pulse or linear analog devices. The Model 3000 accepts pulse, sine wave, and 4-20mA analog input signal. Outputs include one mechanical relay and one solid-state pulse output, both featuring unit/pulse and set-point control independently based upon flow or total readings. Also, an optional analog 4-20mA or 0-20mA output is available as are optional USB, RS485 MODUS, and BACnet/MSTP for high-level communications.
This product can be used in the following applications: