Fluke 714 Thermocouple Calibrator
Measures temperature from thermocouple probes and can simulate thermocouple output
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Thermocouple Temperature
- Range: -200 to 1800°C (depending on type)
- Resolution: 0.1 °C / °F
- Accuracy: 0.5°C / 0.8°F
- Range: -10 mV to 75 mV
- Resolution: 0.01 mV
- Accuracy: 0,015 % + 10 µV
- Simulates TC output
- Operable with nine types of thermocouples (J K T E R S B per NIST 175 and ITS-90 L U per DIN 43710 and PTS-68)
- Calibrate linear TC transmitter with mV source function
- Thermocouple mini-jack termination
The Fluke 714 temperature calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. The calibrator is compact and lightweight making it very easy to carry. The push-button interface makes it easy to use. The Fluke 714 calibrator is EMI tolerant, dust- and splash-resistant and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes. The auto-step and auto-ramp features support remote testing.
Fluke 714 temperature calibrators measure temperature from thermocouple probes and can simulate thermocouple output. The Fluke 714 is operable with nine types of thermocouples, can calibrate a linear thermocouple transmitter with the mV source function, has a selectable °F or °C temperature units and has a thermocouple mini-jack termination for easy connectivity.
The Fluke 714 temperature calibrator ships complete with:
- (1)9V battery
- NIST-traceable calibration report and data
Please consider these optional accessories.