Fluke 712 RTD Temperature Calibrator
Multifunction temperature calibrator simulates RTD output and works with seven types of RTDs
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- RTD Temperature
- Range: -200 to 800°C (Pt 100-385)
- Resolution: 0.1 °C / 0.1°F
- Accuracy: 0.2°C / 0.4°F (Pt 100-385)
- Resistance (Measure and Simulate)
- Range: 15 to 4000 Ω
- Resolution: 0.1 Ω
- Accuracy: 0.005 Ω
- Operates with seven types of RTD
- Compatible with pulsed current transmitters
- Safety: CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1:1992 EMC: EN50082-1:1992 and EN55022:1994 Class B
The Fluke 712 temperature calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. The calibrator is compact and lightweight making it very easy to carry. The push-button interface makes it easy to use. Fluke 712 calibrators are EMI tolerant, dust- and splash-resistant and feature a removable battery door for quick battery changes. The auto-step and auto-ramp features support remote testing.
The Fluke 712 temperature calibrator is compatible with pulsed current transmitters and measures temperature from an RTD probe. Fluke 712 calibrators simulate RTD output and are operable with seven types of RTDs. The Ohms measurement function measures additional RTDs and the Ohms source function simulates additional RTDs.
The Fluke 712 temperature calibrator ships complete with:
- Test leads and alligator clips
- (1)9V battery
- NIST-traceable calibration report and data
Please consider these optional accessories.