NoShok Series 11 Sanitary Pressure Transmitter
Designed for heavy-duty sanitary applications where high accuracy and durability are required
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Standard gauge ranges from vacuum to 600 psig
- ±0.25% Full Scale (B.F.S.L) accuracy
- ±0.125% Full Scale (optional)
- ±0.05% Full Scale repeatability
- ±0.1% Full Scale hysteresis
- ±0.2% Full Scale stability for 1 year, non accumulating
- 4 to 20mA (2-wire) or VDC (3-wire) output signals
- 0 to 5, 1 to 5, 1 to 6, 0 to 10, or 1 to 11VDC
- 10 to 30VDC power supply for current output
- 14 to 30VDC for voltage output, unregulated
- 1.5 or 2in Tri-Clamp connections with integral cooling
- Meets current 3A standards and ASME BPE-2009
- Can be cleaned-in-place (CIP) or steamed-in-place (SIP)
- CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI, and ESD
- NEMA 4X, IP65 (IEC 529) environment protection
- Media temperature -40 to 300°F (-40 to 150°C)
The NoShok Series 11 Sanitary Pressure Transmitter is designed for heavy-duty sanitary applications where high accuracy and durability are required. Using diffused semiconductor or sputtered thin film sensor technology, these transducers are stable, accurate, shock resistant and extremely durable.
The NoShok Series 11 Sanitary Pressure Transmitter is available in gauge ranges from vacuum to 600 psi. Basic accuracy is ±0.25% full scale with higher accuracy (±0.125% full scale) available as an option. The housing is constructed of 316SS and welded to the process connection for greater strength and integrity. The available 1-1/2 inch or 2 inch Tri-Clamp connection is constructed of 316L stainless steel and includes an integral cooling extension allowing for higher media temperatures (up to 300°F). Wetted parts are electro-polished to Ra25 micro-inch or better.
NoShok Series 11 Sanitary Transmitters meet 3A requirements for the food & beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries in addition to ASME BPE-2002 and CE compliant. The housing meets NEMA 4X, IP65 environmental ratings. Series 11 transmitters can be cleaned-in-place (CIP) or steamed-in-place (SIP).
This product can be used in the following applications: