Extech EX503 Multimeter
Heavy duty 10 function industrial averaging multimeter
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- AC/DC voltage range: 0.1mV to 1000V
- AC/DC current range: 0.1µA to 10A
- Resistance range: 0.1W to 40MW
- Capacitance range: 0.01nF to 100µF
- Frequency (electrical) range: 4Hz to 1kHz
- Frequency (electronic) range: 0.001Hz to 10MHz
- Basic accuracy: ±0.5%
- Diode open circuit voltage of 2.8V DC
- Relative/Data Hold
- Double molded for waterproof protection (IP67)
- Auto power off with disable feature
- CAT IV-600V safety rating for industrial applications
- Case and basic accessories included
The Extech EX503 is an industrial quality averaging multimeter featuring 1000V input protection over all ranges. The EX503 was designed to handle the rigors of field testing in adverse conditions including drop-tests from 6 feet as well as double molded housing for waterproof protection to IP67 standards. The EX503 also includes a CAT-IV-600V safety rating for industrial applications.
The Extech EX503 is a versatile instrument capable of accurately measuring AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance and frequency. The basic accuracy of the meter is ±0.5%. Results are displayed on a large, 4000-count LCD.
Additional features of the Extech EX503 include: diode and continuity tests, Data Hold and Relative, an auto power off with disable feature, and dual sensitivity frequency functions (electrical/electronic).
Extech EX503 industrial multimeters ship complete with double molded test leads, magnetic hanging strap, carrying case, and 9V battery.
Please consider these optional accessories.