Extech 38073A Mini Analog Multimeter
Convenient pocket multimeter with easy to read, color coded analog displays
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- AC voltage ranges: 10V, 50V, 250V, 300V
- DC voltage ranges: 2.5V, 10V, 50V, 250V, 300V
- DC current ranges: 10mA, 250mA
- Resistance ranges: 10kΩ, 1kΩ
- Decibel range: -20 to 22dB (0dB, 1mW, 600Ω)
- 4% full scale accuracy
- Compact sized meter conveniently fits in your tool box
- Easy to read analog display
- Battery test on 9V and 1.5V batteries
The Extech 38073A mini analog multimeter features a compact design convenient for any pocket. Featuring an easy-to-read, color coded analog display, the Extech 38073A mini analog multimeter is CAT II-300V rated.
Extech 38073A offers five functions including AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance and Decibel. AC/DC voltage ranges are up to 300V. DC current ranges are up to 250mA. Resistance is measured up to 1kΩ. Decibel readings up to 22dB are also possible with this meter. Basic accuracy for all functions is ±4%. The 38073A can also battery test on 1.5V and 9V batteries.
The Extech 38073A mini analog multimeter ships complete with meter, test leads and a 1.5V AA battery, and protective holster.