Edgetech 1500 Portable Dew Point Monitor
Self-contained monitoring system includes everything needed for fast accurate dew point measurements
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Dew/Frost Point Range:
- Single-Stage (S1 & DS1): -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Two-Stage (S2 & DS2): -40 to 122°F (-40 to 50°C)
- Three-Stage (S3): -103 to 122°F (-75 to 50°C) (S3 sensors are not battery powered)
- Dew / Frost Point Accuracy: +/- .36°F (.20°C)
- 4 to 20mA or 0 to 5VDC analog output
- -50 to 50°C or -75 to 75°C
- Compliance: 9.0VDC, 450 ohms
- Sample Connection: 1/4in Compression Fitting
- Sample Flow Rate: 0.5 to 5 SCFH; Integral Flow Meter
The Edgetech 1500 portable dew point monitor is a self contained system. Not only is there no field assembly required, there's no need to carry around individual components such as control boxes, sensors, cables, pumps, and power cords. Simply attach the sample line, adjust the flow (with the integral flow meter) and turn on the power. Within minutes you'll be collecting field dew point data with the same chilled mirror accuracy of a lab standard hygrometer.
The Edgetech 1500 portable dew point monitor integrates the accuracy and reliability of the Edgetech chilled mirror in a portable housing with the ruggedness required for field use. The 1500 includes standard features such as drift-free NIST traceable accuracy, low maintenance, high durability and ease of use, in a system that is ideally suited for the demands of field use. Also, this Edgetech dew point monitor offers a wide measurement range from -75 to 75°C.
Using primary measurement, the Edgetech 1500 portable dew point monitor's results are more accurate (±0.36°F; ±0.20°C) than your dew point results calculated from moisture and temperature. Other features of the Edgetech 1500 include NIST traceability and is available as an AC model or with rechargeable batteries and charger. A protective case allows for easy transportation of this Edgetech dew point monitor.