Rotronic HygroFlex5-Series Humidity Transmitters
Intelligent humidity and temperature transmitters where all psychrometric calculations may be output as an analog signal
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 2-wire, 3/4-wire and digital models available
- Use with HygroClip2 probes
- ±0.8%rh / 0.2K accuracy (probe dependent)
- 0.3%rh / .05°C repeatability
- <1%rh / <1°C per year long term stability
- Less than 10 sec response time τ 63
- -50 to 200°C / 0 to 100%RH measurement (probe dependent)
- Output calculated psychrometric parameters
- User scalable output signals
The Rotronic HygroFlex5-series is the latest development in transmitters for humidity, temperature and dew point. The innovative HygroFlex5-series features the possibility to output all psychrometric calculations as an analog signal.
The HygroFlex5-series is compatible with HygroClip2 probes with integrated AirChip3000 technology - which achieve a degree of accuracy not seen before. Advances in sensor technology and integration allow the Rotronic HygroFlex HF52-, HF53- and HF55- transmitters to provide superb precision and state-of-the-art functionality, taking humidity, temperature and dew point measurements to a whole new level of performance and reliability. AirChip3000 technology compensates humidity and temperature over 30,000 reference points, has a 2000 data point memory, calculates dew/frost point, has sensor auto-diagnostics and automatic correction.
The HygroFlex5-series has an optional backlit graphic display of measured values with trend indicators. Wall or duct mount versions with robust industrial housing are available. The Rotronic Hygroflex5-series transmitters have two freely selectable and scalable analog outputs. Units are available as 2-wire (HF52), 3/4-wire (HF53) and digital (HF55) transmitters. The optional digital outputs allow integration on a network via RS485, Ethernet and wireless connections.
Rotronic HygroFlex5-series Applications
The HygroFlex5-series is ideal for all applications were exact measurement of humidity and temperature is of decisive importance.
- Food and pharmaceutical industry
- Printing and paper industry
- Rotronic HygroFlex5-Series Humidity Transmitters HF52 & HF55 Concise Manual PDF (614 KB)
- Rotronic HygroFlex5-Series Humidity Transmitters HF56 Concise Manual PDF (1.4 MB)
- Rotronic HygroFlex5-Series Humidity Transmitters Full Manual PDF (834 KB)
These additional components are required for the operation of your product. We strongly advise you to purchase these components unless you already own them or own a suitable alternative.
Please consider these optional accessories.