Bacharach Leakator Jr. Leak Detector
Compact, handheld leak detector for pinpointing combustible gas leaks in commercial, residential, and industrial applications
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Compact design
- Visual indicator: 1 LED (variable frequency)
- Audible indicator: loud audible ticking rate
- 2 sensitivity levels: aids in pinpointing both large and small leaks
- LED provides visual indication of instrument's operational state
- Four AA batteries provide 14 hours of operation
- 12 Inch flexible probe for taking measurements in hard-to-reach locations
- Tough ABS Plastic Housing
- UL Classified for Class I, Div. 2 groups A, B, C & D hazardous locations
- 2 year warranty on instrument
What's in the Box
- Gas sensor
- Flexible probe
The Bacharach Leakator Jr. is a compact, handheld combustible gas leak detector used to pinpoint combustible gas leaks in commercial, residential, and industrial applications, including surveying gas pipelines, and inspecting valves, regulators, and meters on gas equipment.
Measuring only 6 inches in length with a 12-inch flexible probe, Bacharach's Leakator Jr. is a low maintenance instrument that requires absolutely no calibration. When combustible gases are sensed both audible and visual indication will be given.
- Acetone, acetylene, benzene, butane, ethanol, ethylene oxide, gasoline, hexane, hydrogen, industrial solvents, iso-butane, methane, methanol, paint thinners, propane, natural gas, and naptha.