Panametrics Aurora H2O Moisture Analyzer
Laser-based analyzer for precise moisture measurements of natural gas
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Range: 5 to 5000 PPMV (-65.5ºC to –2.6ºC dew/frost point)
- Sample Pressure: 10-25 PSIA
- Max Process Pressure: 1500 PSIG
- Temperature: -20 to +65ºC
- Accuracy: ±2% or 4 PPMV
- Turnkey sampling system for measurement integrity
- Analog outputs: Three 0/4-20mA outputs
- Digital output: RS485/232 & Modbus RTU
- User interface: "Through the glass" mag buttons
- Electrical class: Class 1, Div 1 Grps B-D & ATEX Zone 1
- NACE compliant: ANSI/NACE MR-01
- Hazardous area certifications: cFMus Class I, Div 1, Groups C and D, ATEX & IECEx Ex de IIB T6
The Panametrics Aurora H2O moisture analyzer uses tunable diode laser absorption spectroscopy (TDLAS) to measure moisture in natural gas rapidly and accurately. Maintaining the proper moisture content of natural gas prevents a number of problems that can include icing damage, corrosion as well as diminished heat content. The Panametrics Aurora H2O moisture analyzer's fast response quickly alerts and documents when moisture concentrations are out of compliance. Once process upsets are corrected, the fast response enables natural gas to be cleared for distribution or use.
The Panametrics Aurora H2O moisture analyzer's laser-based measurement system provides a response of under 2 seconds and an accuracy of ±2% or 4 PPMV over a range of 5 to 5000 PPMV. The Aurora H2O moisture analyzer is suitable for installation in hazardous areas and operates over a wide range of environmental conditions. The Panametrics Aurora H2O moisture analyzer was designed for process pressures from 0 to 1500 PSIG and temperatures from -20 to 65ºC. A two-stage sampling system eliminates contaminants and reduces pressure to usable limits. A heater may be installed in the Aurora H2O moisture analyzer's enclosure for application in cold climates. All of the wetted sample system components and the absorption cell are constructed of high quality noncorrosive materials allowing the system to operate continuously for many years with unsurpassed reliability.
The Aurora H2O is equipped with three programmable analog outputs (0/4-20mA) and two digital ports (RS485/232) with MODBUS RTU. The Panametrics Aurora H2O moisture analyzer is also equipped with an auxiliary 4-20mA input channel for connection to a process pressure transmitter. The Aurora moisture analyzer is ideal for connection to data acquisition systems or SCADA systems for long-term monitoring of natural gas quality.
The system is supplied with AuroraView software, a utility that enables the Aurora H2O to interface to a remote personal computer. AuroraView enables remote readout of user-selected parameters, trend graphing, diagnostics and the capture of the spectral scan. Trend data and spectral scans can be saved as ASCII text files, facilitating the ability to export and share the data in other application software such as Excel™.
- Panametrics Aurora H2O Moisture Analyzer Datasheet PDF (266 KB)
- Panametrics Aurora H2O Moisture Analyzer Spanish Datasheet PDF (255 KB)
- Panametrics Aurora H2O Moisture Analyzer (Serial Numbers 4000 & Above) Manual PDF (6.0 MB)
- Panametrics Aurora H2O Moisture Analyzer (Serial Numbers 3999 & Lower) Manual PDF (16.0 MB)
- Panametrics Aurora H2O Moisture Analyzer Spanish Manual PDF (3.9 MB)