Keller LEO2 Digital Pressure Gauge
Digital pressure gauge, 0.1% accuracy, micro-processor controlled
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0.2% FS accuracy for Total Error Band (0 to 50°C)
- 0.1% FS accuracy @ room temp (doesn't include zero stability)
- Range 1: -1 to 3 bar: 1 mbar resolution, 10 bar overpressure
- Range 2: -1 to 30 bar: 10 mbar resolution, 60 bar overpressure
- Range 3: 0 to 300 bar: 100 mbar resolution, 400 bar overpressure
- Range 4: 0 to 700 bar: 200 mbar resolution, 700 bar overpressure
- 0 to 50°C compensated temperature range
- 7/16in to 20 UNF pressure connection
- Choice of G1/4 or 1/4 NPT adapter
- IP 65 protection, CEI 529
The Keller LEO2 is a compact, micro-processor controlled, highly accurate and versatile digital pressure indicator. The piezoresistive pressure transducer at the heart of the the Keller LEO2 retains high levels of accuracy and repeatability under a wide range of pressure and temperature situations. The LEO2 calculates the pressure to an accuracy of 0.1% over the temperature range of 0 to 50°C.
The Keller LEO2 measures pressure twice per second. A two line display indicates the current pressure as well as the MAX or MIN pressure since the last reset. All functions of the LEO2 are accessed through two operating keys which allow users to select pressure units and MAX and MIN values.
The LEO2 has 7/16" UNF male thread and is delivered complete with an O-ring seal swivel fitting which allows LEO2 to be rotated through 360°. Only minimal tightness is needed to seal up to 300 bar. The process pressure connection is G 1/4" male.
The LEO2 is also available as a standard or intrinsically safe version, 94/9/CE (ATEX 100a). Classification: EX II G EEx ia IIC T6 or T5. The EEx ia version of LEO2 incorporates an additional protection switch. Functions, ranges and accuracy are identical to the standard version.
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 3-5 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options