Kobold PDD Series Pressure Switch
Very versatile, simple to operate digital pressure switch
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0-30" Hg vacuum to 0-5800 PSIG
- LED display
- ±0.5% of full scale accuracy
- Piezo-resistive ceramic sensor
- -4 to 176°F process medium temperature range
- -4 to 140°F ambient operating temperature range
- 304 stainless steel housing material
- Transistor NPN or PNP switch type
The Kobold PDD series digital pressure switch integrates the latest solid state sensing technology into a very versatile, simple to operate package. Programming features include setpoint, reset point, window mode, pulsation dampening, switch logic, zero (tare) adjustment and user settable lockout code.
The ceramic sensing system and solid state transistor switch ensure an exceptionally long cycle life with virtually no calibration drift. These features, along with the compact, robust stainless steel package make the PDD an ideal choice for OEM applications.