Dakota Ultrasonics PX Series Thickness Gauges
Precision thickness gauges with a measuring range from 0.0060 to 1.0000 inch
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Range: 0.0060 to 1.0000 inch (0.15 to 25.40 mm)
- Resolution: 0.0001 inch (0.001 mm)
- Velocity Range: 0.0492 to 0.3937 in/μs (1250 to 10,000 m/s)
- Measuring Modes: Interface to Echo, Echo-to-Echo, (through paint), Plastics, and Auto-Switchable
- Four readings per second for single point measurements or 8 per second in Scan Mode
- Single point calibration
- Differential Mode, Alarm Mode, RS-232 Data Output
- Data logging for up to 1,000 readings (PX-7DL only)
What's in the Box
- Standard 15MHz 1/4" delay line transducer
- Couplant, Manual
- Plastic carrying case
- Certificate of calibration
- AA Batteries
The Dakota Ultrasonics PX Series thickness gauges utilize state-of-the-art digital technology to produce fast and accurate readings. They are packaged in an all aluminum sealed case making it resistant to the working environment. With a measuring range of 0.0060 to 1.0000 inch (0.15 to 25.40 mm), the PX Series gauges can be used in a number of different applications.
These Dakota Ultrasonics thickness gauge are easy to operate and offer many different features including alarm mode, differential mode, internal data-logging and an RS-232 data output port to interface with a computer or other data acquisition system.
PX-7 Thickness Gauge
The PX-7 thickness gauge specifically features field calibration of all materials in interface-echo mode, echo-to-echo mode and PLAS plastic mode. Echo-to-echo mode allows you to take measurements without removing paint or coatings.
PX-7DL Thickness Gauge
The Dakota Ultrasonics PX-7DL gauge includes all of the features of the PX-7 along with scan mode and a data logger function. The data logger function can store up to 1,000 readings (in 10 groups of 100). The PX-7DL also includes a transfer cable and computer software.
The Dakota Ultrasonics PX series ships complete with a standard 15MHz 1/4" delay line transducer (this transducer can be substituted for another model, please contact us for details), cable, couplant, manual, plastic carrying case, certificate of calibration and AA Batteries.
At least one transducer is required for this product
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: