NoShok 300 Series Pressure Transducers
Compact OEM pressure transducers
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Gauge pressure from 0 to 10,000 psi
- Absolute ranges from 0 psia to 200 psia
- ±0.5% Full Scale accuracy
- 4-20 mA, 0-5V, 1-5V, 0-10V, 0.5-4.5VDC output options
- High quality stainless steel construction for compatibility with chemically aggressive media
- All welded design with no internal seals
- Wide variety of electrical & mechanical connections and outputs available
- Excellent EMC-protection compliant with EN 61326 - ideal for areas where RFI, EMI, or ESD signals are present
- RoHS compliant
The NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers offer ruggedness and a compact size which is ideal where space is limited. Several ranges are available from 0 to 10,000 psig and 0 to 200 psia.
A wide variety of electrical and mechanical connections are available for the NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers, allowing for easy installation into most applications along with most popular analog output signals. All electrical components carry a high degree of EMC protection compliant with EN 61326 which make the NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers ideal for areas where RFI, EMI or ESD signals are present.
Constructed of high quality stainless steel, the NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers are compatible with chemically aggressive media. The sensor is welded directly to the process connection eliminating the need for any gaskets or seals while also increasing the resistance to mechanical stress. NoShok 300 Series pressure transducers are also RoHS compliant.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 6 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options