Rosemount Analytical 54e Series Analyzers/Controllers
Monitor and control pH/ORP, conductivity/resistivity, dissolved oxygen, chlorine, or ozone in a variety of process liquids
Need Help? Call a Flow Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- NEMA 4X (IP65) weatherproof, corrosion-resistant enclosure
- Backlit display with easy-to-use interface.
- Two 4-20 mA or 0-20 mA isolated outputs.
- Three alarms with programmable logic
- Optional TPC and PID control capability
- Hazardous Location Approvals: Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, & D. T5 Ta=50°C. Dust ignition proof: Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, & G; Class III.
- Measures: Conductivity/Resistivity (Model 54eC), pH/ORP (Model 54e); Dissolved Oxygen, Chlorine, and Ozone (Model 54eA)
The Rosemount Analytical Model 54e series of analyzers, when combined with the appropriate sensors, monitor and control pH/ORP, conductivity/resistivity, dissolved oxygen (ppm and ppb level), free chlorine, total chlorine, or ozone in a variety of process liquids.
The Model 54e series analyzer/controller is housed in a rugged NEMA 4X (IP65) weatherproof, corrosion resistant enclosure of epoxy-painted aluminum. It is suitable for panel, pipe or wall mounting. All functions are accessible through the front panel membrane keyboard that features tactile feedback. The large back-lit dot-matrix liquid crystal display continuously indicates the measured variable in large numerals, along with the temperature, output value and two programmable process parameters, such as alarms or diagnostics variables.
The Rosemount Analytical Model 54e series analyzer/controller has two independent, isolated outputs which provide 4-20 or 0-20 mA signals for the process measurement and temperature. The controller option also allows PID control choices acting on process measurement or temperature. Manual control of the output may also be selected for routine maintenance and tests.
Three process alarms are a standard feature of the Model 54e series. All alarms have programmable high or low activation, independent setpoints, adjustable hysteresis (deadband), and time delay. One relay may be configured as a timer relay for chemical cleaning, which may be activated at a specific time interval. An overfeed timer feature is also selectable for any one process relay. The control option allows each alarm the additional choice of Time Proportional Control. During any relay activation, a corresponding Green LED is illuminated.
The Model 54e series analyzer/controller is a member of the Rosemount SMART FAMILY® of instruments which is designed to communicate with any host device that accepts the Hart communication protocol.
There are three models of the Rosemount Analytical 54e Series Analyzers/Controllers available:
- Model 54e pH/ORP Analyzer/Controller
- Model 54eC Conductivity/Resistivity Analyzer/Controller
- Mode 54eA Amperometric Analyzer/Controller (for oxygen, free and total chlorine, and ozone measurement)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications: