NoShok 660 Series Pressure Transducers
Micro-size, high performance transducer with ±0.25% accuracy
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Designed to handle pressure spikes and process pulsation
- Welded stainless steel pressure chamber
- Accuracy up to ±0.25% Full Scale (Best Fit Straight Line)
- Standard ranges from 0 to 15,000 psi
- 1/4" process connection
- 4-20 mA, 1-5V, 0.1-10 VDC output options
- Off-road capable due to high vibration and shock resistance
- CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI and ESD
The NoShok 660 Series pressure transducers combine high performance with small size to produce an exceptional product. Designed with high overpressure capability to provide reliability, the NoShok 660 Series pressure transducers are ideal in hydraulic and pneumatic applications containing process pulsations and high vibration.
The NoShok 660 Series pressure transducers utilize sputtered thin film strain gauge technology that provides stainless steel media compatibility and long term measurement stability. The packaging is all metal and welded for reliable and trouble-free performance in high shock and vibration conditions, often found in off-road applications.
Variations in pressure connections, outputs and electrical connections are available with the NoShok 660 Series pressure transducers. The transducers are also CE compliant to suppress RFI, EMI and ESD and come with a 3 year warranty.
Applications for the NoShok 660 Series Pressure Transducers
- Hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Off road vehicles
- Refrigeration controls
- Industrial machinery and machine tools
- Pumps and compressors
This product can be used in the following applications: