Extech DV40 AC Voltage Detector & IR Thermometer
Non-contact voltage detector (1000V) with built-in infrared thermometer
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- NCV (non-contact voltage detector) probe with integrated indicator light
- NCV Voltage Sensitivity 50 to 1000VAC (50/60Hz)
- Less than 1" detection range
- Built-in IR Thermometer for non-contact temperature measurements from -20 to 445°F (-30 to 230°C) with 0.1° resolution
- 9,999 count LCD displays temperature with selectable °F/°C internal switch
- Fixed 0.95 emissivity covers 90% of surface applications, 1:1 distance to target ratio
- Rugged double molded housing, compact size with pocket clip
The Extech DV40 AC voltage detector & IR thermometer is a non-contact voltage detector with a built-in infrared thermometer. The built-in infrared thermometer measures temperature from -20 to 445°F (-30 to 230°C) with 0.1° resolution. This Extech unit has an LCD display for temperature with a selectable °F/°C internal switch. With a basic accuracy of ±2% of reading or ±4°F/2°C (whichever is greater)
Other features of the Extech DV40 AC voltage detector & IR thermometer include a fixed 0.95 emissivity which covers 90% of surface applications, 1:1 distance to target ratio, NCV probe with integrated indicator light and rugged double molded housing. This Extech unit is small enough that the tip fits into outlets or against wire insulation and also features a pocket clip.
The Extech DV40 AC voltage detector & IR thermometer comes complete with three LR44 batteries.