Testo 410 Air Velocity Meter
Vane anemometer and humidity meter with integrated NTC air thermometer
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Air speed range: 0.4 to 20 m/s
- Air speed resolution 0.1 m/s
- Air speed accuracy: ±0.2 m/s + 2% m.v.
- Temperature range: 14 to +122°F
- Temperature resolution: 0.1° F
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.9° F
- Humidity range: 0 to 100% RH
- Humidity resolution: ±0.1% RH
- Humidity accuracy: ±2.5%RH (5 to 95% RH)
The handheld Testo 410 air velocity meter utilizes an integrated 1.5" diameter vane to measure air velocity from 0.4 to 20 m/s. The Testo 410 air velocity meter is also capable of temperature measurements (model 410-1) or both temperature and humidity (model 410-2).
The Testo 410 air velocity meter features selectable measuring units displayed on a clear, backlit LCD. The unit includes a timed mean value calculation as well as hold and min / max values.
The Testo 410 air velocity meter comes complete with meter, protective cap, wrist strap, belt clip, batteries, and calibration certificate.