King Instrument 7450 Series Rotameter
Rotameter with 75 or 150mm borosilicate glass metering tube
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0.48 to 7.4GPM (water) or 2 to 20SCFM (air)
- Accuracy of 3% (150mm scale) or 5% (75mm scale)
- 316L stainless steel internal components
- Horizontal FNPT inlet/outlet fittings
- Control valve optional
- 316L stainless steel or brass fitting material
- Viton, Buna N, EPR or Kalrez elastomers
- 200°F max temperature
- 200 psig max pressure
The King Instrument 7450 series rotameter is a side plate style meter with 75mm or 150mm borosilicate glass tube and 316L stainless steel or brass connections. The 7450 series rotameter has optional valves available, and the ends are PVC or Hastelloy C-276 construction for greater chemical resistance.
The King Instrument 7450 series rotameter features internal components using 316L stainless steel. The inlet / outlet fittings are FNPT horizontal and a control valve is optional. Fitting materials are 316L stainless steel or brass, and O-rings are available in Viton, Buna N, EPR, and Kalrez.
The King Instrument 7450 series rotameter and glass tube meter features a max temperature of 200°F (93°C) for gases and 200°F (93°C) for liquids. The maximum pressure limit is 200 psig.
This product can be used in the following applications: