Extech DVA30 AC Voltage and Current Detector
The only two-in-one AC current and AC voltage detector designed for electrical testing
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- The only two-in-one current/voltage detector designed for electrical testing
- Non-Contact AC current detection from 200mA to 1000A
- Non-Contact AC voltage detection from 12V to 600VAC
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Audible and visual indicators
- Detects current through shielded wires, conduit and metal circuit breaker/junction boxes
What's in the Box
- 4 AG13 button batteries
- Pocket clip
The Extech DVA30 AC voltage and current detector is the only two-in-one current/voltage detector designed for electrical testing. Non-contact AC voltage detection is provided from 12V to 600VAC, and non-contact AC current detection is provided from 200mA to 1000A. The current function detects current flows of 400mA at 0.2" distance and at much greater distances for larger current flows.
The Extech DVA30 AC voltage and current detector features adjustable sensitivity which increases or reduces the sensor trigger threshold. The Extech DVA30 AC voltage and current detector detects current flow through shielded wires, conduit, and metal circuit breakers or junction boxes.
Applications for the Extech DVA30 AC Voltage and Current Detector:
- Tracing concealed wires in walls and floors
- Identifying "hot" wires
- Tracing current in areas where voltage detection does not work
Please consider these optional accessories.