Watlow RT Style RTD
RT Style RTDs for use with thermowells
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Fr 8:30am to 5:00pm ET
- Style RT for use with Thermowells Specifications:
- Mineral insulated includes 0.250 inch O.D.
- Spring-loading ensures positive contact
- Complete assembly available
- Head mounted 4-20mA transmitter, two or three-wire input and non-isolated
- Variety of connection head options available
The Watlow RT style RTD features a connection head and is for use with thermowells.
Watlow's platinum resistance elements are specially designed to ensure precise and repeatable temperature versus resistance characteristics. Watlow RTDs are made with controlled purity platinum, have high purity ceramic components, and are constructed in a unique strain-free manner.
Ceramic elements are extremely precise and stable within the wide temperature range of -200 to 650°C (-328 to 1200°F).
Patented, strain-free construction
- Provides dependable, accurate readings
- Allows elements from different lots to be substituted without recalibration
High signal-to-noise output
- Increases accuracy of data transmission
- Permits greater distances between sensor and measuring equipment
Temperature coefficient (alpha) carefully controlled while insulation resistance values exceed DIN-IEC-751 standards.
- Ensures sensor sensitivity
- Minimizes self-heating
- Allows precise measurement
Highly controlled manufacturing process
- Ensures wide temperature range
- Stabilizes physical and chemical attributes
Applications for the Watlow RTD for Use with Thermowells
- Air conditioning and refrigeration servicing
- Furnace servicing
- Stoves and grills
- Textile production
- Plastics processing
- Petrochemical processing
- Micro electronics
- Air, gas and liquid temperature measurement
- Exhaust gas temperature measurement