Extech DO610 Dissolved Oxygen/pH/Conductivity Kit
User friendly kit economically measures 6 parameters
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Savings of $90 over items purchased separately
- Auto power off and low battery indicator
- Waterproof to IP57
- Up to 9 units of measure: pH, µS, mS, ppm, ppt, mg/L, g/L, °C and °F
- Memory stores up to 25 labeled readings
- Analog bar graph
- Basic accuracy of ±2% FS
- Data Hold, Auto power off, Low battery indicator
The Extech DO610 DO/pH/conductivity kit has all the tools and accessories needed to measure 6 parameters including: dissolved oxygen, pH, conductivity, TDS, salinity, and temperature. The Extech DO610 DO/pH/conductivity kit features two meters as well as all the accessories you need to make precision water quality measurements:
- Extech DO600 Dissolved Oxygen Meter
- The highly accurate Extech DO600 dissolved oxygen meter displays oxygen levels either as percent saturation from 0 to 200%, or as concentration from 0 to 20ppm (mg/L). The Extech DO600 dissolved oxygen meter features adjustable altitude compensation from 0 to 20,000 feet in 1,000 foot increments as well as adjustable salinity compensation from 0 to 50ppt.
- The Extech DO600 dissolved oxygen meter offers a number of features which make this meter a versatile tool. A large digital display with an analog bar graph indicates sample trends, and an internal memory stores up to 25 data sets for easy recall. The Extech DO600 dissolved oxygen meter also has data hold, auto power off and low battery indication functions. The Extech DO600 dissolved oxygen meter self calibrates when it is powered up. Basic accuracy is ±2% FS.
- Extech EC500 pH/Conductivity Meter
- The Extech EC500 pH/conductivity meter is a waterproof, handheld meter that combines a rugged flat surface pH electrode with an autoranging high accuracy conductivity cell. By incorporating Extech's dynamic cell-constant technology, the Extech EC500 pH/conductivity meter measures five parameters including conductivity, TDS, salinity, pH, and temperature using one just electrode.
- Offering a number of advanced features, the Extech EC500 pH/conductivity meter features 9 units of measure: pH, µS, mS, ppm, ppt, mg/L, g/L, °C and °F. An analog bar graph indicates trends and an internal memory stores up to 25 labeled readings. The Extech EC500 pH/conductivity meter has an adjustable conductivity to TDS ratio from 0.4 to 1.0 and a 0.5 fixed salinity ratio. Extech's RENEW feature alerts users when to check calibration and when the electrode needs replacement.
- The Extech DO610 DO/pH/conductivity kit includes: an EC500 pH/Conductivity meter; a DO600 dissolved oxygen meter with a replacement membrane cap; sample pH buffers (single use pouches for pH4, pH7, pH10); rinse solutions; weighted base; 2 sample cups with caps; four 3V CR-2032 batteries; a neck strap for each meter; and a carrying case.
Applications for the Extech DO610 DO/pH/Conductivity Kit
- Water treatment
- Fisheries management
Please consider these optional accessories.