Panametrics HygroPro Moisture Transmitter
Intrinsically safe trace moisture transmitter
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Ambient to ppb moisture measurement
- Intrinsically safe
- Built-in temperature and pressure sensors
- Non-volatile calibration data storage
- Calibrations traceable to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Requires only twisted pair cabling
- Complete program capability via six-button keypad
- Integrated display/user interface
- Analog and digital outputs
- Three-function capability with aluminum oxide moisture sensor, temperature thermistor and pressure transducer
- Display can be oriented in field for easy viewing
- Type 4X/IP67 Enclosure
- C-US, ATEX, IEC Ex hazardous certs
The Panametrics HygroPro™ moisture transmitter is an intrinsically safe, compact, loop-powered moisture transmitter designed specifically to meet the demands of rugged industrial applications. With a technologically advanced aluminum oxide moisture sensor, state-of-the-art software and electronics, and a certified intrinsically safe electronics packaged in an IP67/Type 4X housing, the Panametrics HygroPro™ moisture transmitter is ideal for use in pipeline natural gas, petrochemical, power generation, and other industrial gas or non-aqueous liquid applications.
The Panametrics HygroPro™ moisture transmitter features an integrated backlit display and six-button keypad to provide viewing of up to three parameters simultaneously and to allow easy navigation of the software for configuration of the display, analog and digital (RS485) outputs, and other user functions and diagnostics. Via the RS485 interface, the built-in multidrop capability of the Panametrics HygroPro™ moisture transmitter allows multiple units to be connected on a single network.
Using an industry-proven aluminum oxide moisture sensor, the Panametrics HygroPro™ moisture transmitter features a built-in temperature thermistor and pressure transducer to provide real-time measurement for calculation of parameters such as ppmv in gases, ppmw in liquids, pounds per million standard cubic feet in natural gas or percent relative humidity. Three sensors mounted on a single probe mount provide installation flexibility when space is limited. In addition, the Panametrics HygroPro™ moisture transmitter's display can be oriented in four different orientations to allow installation of the moisture sensor in the top, bottom or side of a process pipe or sample cell.
The Panametrics HygroPro™ moisture transmitter consists of a display/keypad housing and a replacement transducer element (RTE), which contains the aluminum oxide moisture sensor, temperature thermistor, pressure transducer, and associated electronics. The RTE is field replaceable by simply removing a small mounting plate and disconnecting a cable. Also, since the calibration data for the moisture and pressure sensors are stored in a non-volatile EEPROM in the RTE, a user does not need to enter any calibration data manually when changing an RTE.
The rugged and compact Panametrics HygroPro™ moisture transmitter is designed specifically for installations where space is at a premium. The Panametrics HygroPro™ moisture transmitter can be installed directly in the process stream or, if necessary, in a sample system. All moisture probe calibrations are NIST traceable.
Applications for the Panametrics HygroPro™ Moisture Transmitter:
- Natural gas
- Industrial gas
- Furnace gas/heat treating
- Power generation
- Air dryer
- Panametrics HygroPro Moisture Transmitter Datasheet PDF (312 KB)
- Panametrics HygroPro Moisture Transmitter Spanish Datasheet PDF (312 KB)
- Panametrics HygroPro Moisture Transmitter Manual PDF (2.2 MB)
- Panametrics HygroPro Moisture Transmitter Spanish Manual PDF (824 KB)
- Panametrics HygroPro Certificate of Conformity PDF (30 KB)
- Panametrics Moisture Probe Protective Shield Changes Letter PDF (51 KB)