Fluke 561 HVACPro Infrared Thermometer
-40 to 1022°F, 12:1 (D:S), ±1% accuracy, laser sight, adjustable emissivity, K-type thermocouple
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Contact thermometry capability, compatible with all standard mini-connector K-type thermocouples
- Velcro pipe probe included for super-heat and sub-cooling and other contact and ambient measurements
- Single-point laser sighting
- Temperature range optimized for HVAC/R applications
- 3 emissivity settings (0.3, 0.7, 0.95) for measuring pipes and ducts more accurately
- HVAC measurement guide and hard plastic case included
Lighten up your toolbox with the HVACPro. The handheld Fluke 561 infrared thermometer combines the temperature measurement functions that professionals need for most HVAC jobs, all in one tool. Fluke 561 infrared thermometers measure both infrared temperature as well as contact temperature, replacing several hundred dollars worth of equipment. The Fluke 561 infrared thermometer is fast, efficient, and easy to use, which will save you valuable time and effort.
The Fluke 561 infrared thermometer can determine the surface temperature by measuring the amount of infrared energy radiated by the target's surface or by contact using a thermocouple probe. Handheld Fluke 561 infrared thermometers are designed specifically for use in heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) applications.
With the portable Fluke 561 infrared thermometer, you can take contact and ambient temperatures in the way that's best for you. Use the Fluke 561 infrared thermometer to measure hot, moving, electrically energized, and hard-to-reach objects instantly. Check motors, insulation, breakers, radiant heating, pipes, corroded connections, and wires. Plus, scan ducts from the floor - leave your ladder in truck. You can use the Fluke 561 infrared thermometer's handy Velcro® pipe probe, or, to get the most out of your tool investments, plug in any industry-standard K-type mini-connector thermocouple probes you already own.
The Fluke 561 infrared thermometer ships complete with:
- Hard Case
- Type-K Thermocouple, Velcro Pipe Probe
- (2) AA Batteries
Please consider these optional accessories.