Druck DPI 104 Pressure Gauge
Digital pressure gauge
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 0.05% full scale (FS) accuracy
- Pressure ranges to 20,000 psi (1400 bar)
- Eleven selectable pressure units
- Large, easy to read display with five digit resolution
- Pressure indication and bar graph for quick visual reference
- Temperature compensated accuracy from 14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- 0 to 5V analog output
- Pressure switch test
- Minimum/Maximum, tare and alarm functions
- IDOS compatible and RS232 serial interface
- Networking capability (1 to 99 units)
- Stainless steel or Inconel pressure cavity for aggressive media
- Includes NIST traceable certificate of calibration
The Druck DPI 104 pressure gauge is a micro-processor controlled digital test gauge that combines precision and functionality in a compact, robust, and simple to use package. The Druck DPI 104 pressure gauge matches advanced silicon sensor technology with several convenient design features resulting in an accurate, versatile yet affordable digital test gauge. Supplied as a stand-alone process indicator or in a kit with the widely proven Druck hand pumps, the Druck DPI 104 pressure gauge provides a reliable and economic solution for a wide range of pressure sensing applications.
Applications of the Druck 104 Pressure Gauge
- Process monitoring and control
- Test and calibration
Universal Pressure Modules (UPM) can be connected to the Druck DPI 104 pressure gauge to enhance the accuracy and extend the pressure range of the unit.
- GE Druck DPI 104 Pressure Gauge Datasheet PDF (150 KB)
- GE Druck DPI 104 Pressure Gauge Datasheet Spanish PDF (257 KB)
- GE Druck DPI 104 Pressure Gauge Manual PDF (1.1 MB)
- GE Druck DPI 104 Pressure Gauge Communications Manual PDF (351 KB)
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Here's how some of our customers used this product.
Accurate Pressure Measurement with Relay Contacts for High and Low Alarms
The Background: Our customer is a medical gas piping system manufacturer. They need a pressure gauge with relay contacts for high and low pressure alarms.
The Problem: The customer needs one alarm to energize at 277 psi falling pressure and another at 287 rising pressure. The alarms to be exact, with no hysteresis.
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Call for availability". Click here to select options