Blancett B2800 Flow Monitor
Flow monitor for Blancett turbine flow meters displays rate & total
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- Powers with 1 D size 1.5V alkaline battery, 3.5 year life
- Loop-powered, 4-20mA version available
- User friendly front panel programming
- Ten point linearization (advanced model only)
- NEMA 4 enclosure (meter, remote & swivel mount)
- Intrinsically safe (meter, remote & swivel mount)
- Microprocessor-based, low power consumption
The low cost Blancett B2800 flow monitor is an advanced microprocessor-based flow monitor that is simple to operate. When ordered with a Blancett turbine flow meter, the Blancett B2800 flow monitor is configured at the factory for units of rate and total. Easily programmed in the field, the Blancett B2800 flow monitor has a large two-line display and is available in power and mounting options to suit almost any application.
The Blancett B2800 flow monitor, when paired with a rugged and reliable Blancett turbine flow meter, will provide dependable and accurate flow information for many years to come. The Blancett B2800 flow monitor may also be used with almost any flow sensor that outputs a low-amplitude AC signal. There is also a supplemental vent for high humidity applications available with most models.
Mounting Configurations Available to the Blancett B2800 Flow Monitor
- Meter mount: Mounted directly on top of the flow meter
- Remote mount: Connected to the meter via cable, up to 100 feet (30.5 meters)
- Swivel mount: Bracket between B2800 and flow meter allows 180° adjustments
- Portable: Portable version includes handle and magnetic pickup
- Panel mount: Fits 3.6" x 3.6" (91mm x 91mm) control panel cut-out
- Explosion-proof: CSA-approved enclosure for hazardous locations
The standard model of the Blancett B2800 flow monitor displays in four selectable units of measure: GPM/gallons, LPM/liters, M3PD/cubic meters, or BPD/barrels.
The advanced model of the Blancett B2800 flow monitor offers eleven selectable units of measure: gallons, oil barrels, liters, cubic meters, Mgal, cubic ft, Mliters, acre ft, liquid barrels, lbs, or kgs. The advanced Blancett B2800 flow monitor model allows selection of time intervals for rate measurement in either days, hours, minutes, or seconds.
- Blancett B2800 Manual (Simplified) PDF (2.6 MB)
- Blancett B2800 Manual (Advanced) PDF (2.8 MB)
- Blancett B2800 Explosion Proof Manual (Simplified) PDF (1.5 MB)
- Blancett B2800 Explosion Proof Manual (Advanced) PDF (1.8 MB)
- Blancett B2800 Panel Mount Manual (Simplified) PDF (1.1 MB)
- Blancett B2800 Panel Mount Manual (Advanced) PDF (1.3 MB)
This product can be used in the following applications: