Druck DPI 832 Electrical Loop Calibrator
Electrical loop calibrator for instrumentation test and loop maintenance
Need Help? Call a Calibration Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open 8:00am to 5:00pm ET
- Dual reading capability: source mA, mV, or V and simultaneously measure mA or capture switch trip values
- Measure or source mA, mV, and V
- 24V loop supply to power transmitters and loops
- Large backlit display, menu driven interface
- HART loop resistor
- Robust and weatherproof
- Compact, simple to use, easy to carry
- Convenient, one-handed operation
- Secure grip, impact resistant, elastomer protected
- Plug / play connector for Intelligent Digital Output Sensor (IDOS) Universal Measurement Modules
The Druck DPI 832 electrical loop calibrator is a lightweight and convenient hand-held instrument for testing control loops and for setting up distributed control systems (DCS), programmable logic controllers (PLCs), and signal conditioners in process and industrial control systems.
The multifunctional GEDruck DPI 832 electrical loop calibrator provides the ability to source and measure millivolts, milliamps, or volts while simultaneously measuring milliamps or capturing switch trip values. With dual reading capability and a large display, the Druck DPI 832 electrical loop calibrator is the ideal solution for process technicians to check and maintain transmitters, control loops, DCS, PLC input cards, and signal conditioners.
Every Druck DPI 832 electrical loop calibrator has an IDOS (Intelligent Digital Output Sensor) compatible port for connecting remote IDOS measurement modules. For example, a Druck DPI 832 electrical loop calibrator can become a fully functional pressure calibrator by adding a universal pressure module. IDOS measurement modules are interchangeable between any IDOS compatible instruments without calibration or set-up. They are true "plug and play" modules.
Applications for the Druck DPI 832 Electrical Loop Calibrators
- Process instrument test and maintenance
- Control loop setup and diagnostics
- Set-up DCS, PLC, and signal conditioners
- Valve positioner adjustment
In addition, Druck DPI 832 electrical loop calibrators have multiple advanced features to increase their versatility and reliability:
- Advanced Features: Hold, maximum/minimum/average (with time stamp), scaling, tare (offset), and damping filter facilitate system checks and troubleshooting.
- Programmable Step and Ramp Outputs: Simplify calibrations and facilitate system diagnostic checks. The ramp output provides a stimulus for rate of change indicators.
- Adjustable "Nudge" Value: Provides an incremental output for accurately setting valve positioners and testing switches, relays, trips and alarms.
- Simultaneous Dual Readings: Simplify transmitter set-up and calibration; for example, source mV, V, or mA and measure mA.
- Two Independent 24 V Power Supplies: Energize transmitters and control loops.
- Automatic Switch Test: Captures open/closed trip values providing a fast and highly accurate "safety system" check.
- HART Resistor: Can be switched into the loop when required for a HART digital communicator and avoids the inconvenience of carrying a 250Ω resistor.
Please consider these optional accessories.