Telaire T7000 Series CO2 Monitors
Handheld indoor air quality testing for carbon dioxide, temperature and ventilation rates
Need Help? Call a Temperature Engineer 1-800-884-4967
We're open Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- Infrared gas sensor with patented dual beam absorption
- Large, easy to read display
- Fast and simple calibration
- Flip out stand for desktop monitoring
- Analog output, 0 to 4 VDC
- Digital output, RS232 for CO2View graphing software
- Plug In AC power adapter
- Operates for up to 80 hours
- 4 AA alkaline batteries (not included)
- Onset Hobo logger optional
The Telaire T7000 series CO2 Monitor is an use-to-use temperature and carbon dioxide monitor designed for use in residential or commercial applications. With the ability to display CO2 readings in less than 30 seconds, it is ideal for identifying energy saving opportunities in over-ventilated spaces, determining if air quality complaints are due to insufficient ventilation, or locating the presence of combustion fumes generated from vehicles and appliances.
The data logging kit option combines the easy-to-use T7001 with a pocket-sized Hobo logger from Onset Computer Corporation. The T7001D kit has the ability to calculate and display the cfm/person ventilation rate as well as record CO2, temperature, and RH data over time making it useful for indoor air quality (IAQ) applications. The kit includes software and cables.
Applications for the Telaire T7000 Series CO2 Monitors
- Identify areas with low or substandard ventilation
- Identify hidden energy savings in over-ventilated spaces
- Determine if ventilation is a factor in air quality complaints
- Locate the presence of combustion fumes from vehicles and appliances
- Use as a reference to calibrate wall mounted CO2 sensors
Please consider these optional accessories.
This product can be used in the following applications:
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Call for availability". Click here to select options