King Instrument 7200 Series Rotameter
General purpose rotameter with machined cast acrylic metering tube, replaces the IK55-A
Need Help? Call 1-800-884-4967 8:00am to 5:30pm ET
- 5 inch (127mm) direct reading scale
- 1 to 200GPM (water) or 4 to 245SCFM (air)
- ±3% to ±6% full scale accuracy
- 10:1 to 12.5:1 turndown ratio unless otherwise indicated
- 1 to 2% Repeatability
- 130°F (54°C) (water) or 100°F (38°C) (air) max temp
- 33 to 125°F (1 to 52°C) ambient temp
- 150 psig (water) or 100psig (air) max pressure
The King Instrument 7200 series rotameters utilize a float and tapered tube design. As a result they have longer, more linear scales, better pointer stability, and 40% greater accuracy than competitively priced products.
In addition, King Instrument 7200 series rotameters are precision-machined from durable cast acrylic stock and have 316L stainless steel internal components. Depending on your application, you have a choice of brass, aluminum, PVC, or stainless steel fittings.
The King Instrument 7200 series rotameter that is used in water service has a maximum temperature of 130°F (54°C) and a maximum pressure rating of 150 psig. King Instrument 7200 series rotameters used in air service have a maximum temperature rating of 100°F (38°C) and a maximum pressure rating of 100 psig.
This product can be used in the following applications: