CAL Controls 3300 Series Temperature Controller
1/32 DIN, autotuning / PID, programmable for TC, 2-wire RTD, and mV
Mo-Th 8am to 5:30pm. Fr 8am to 5pm ET
- 48 x 24 mm (1.89 x .095")
- Full PID autotuning temperature controllers
- Bright LED displays
- Alarms with 5 options
- PID heat-cool operation
- Ramp to set point
- Sleeve mounting for easy maintenance
- IP66 protection from front panel
- 3-year warranty
- Charting and logging software option
- RS232/485 Modbus option
The CAL Controls 3300 Series temperature controller is a 1/32 DIN autotuning PID controller that comes standard with two outputs: solid state driver to switch a remote solid state relay (5Vdc +0/-15%, 15mA, non-isolated) and Relay form A/SPST contacts (2A/250 VAC resistive load). CAL Controls 3300 Series controllers are powered by a 24V AC/DC or a 100-240VAC power supply.
Fully programmable for thermocouple, 2 Wire RTD, and mV, the CAL Controls 3300 Series temperature controller has 5 alarm modes, full scale, deviation, and band.
The CAL Controls 3300 Series temperature controller has the option to add a communications board so that you can connect your temperature controller to a PC. The best way to use the CAL Controls 3300 Series temperature controller with a PC is with CAL's data-logging and chart-recorder software CALgrafix.
- CAL Controls 3300 Series Temperature Controller Concise Manual (686 KB)
- CAL Controls 3300 Series Controller Manual PDF (436 KB)
- CAL Controls Controller Modbus Protocol Manual PDF (97 KB)
Interested in Other Part Numbers?
Other part numbers are available to order but are not currently in stock. Current availability for non-stock parts is "Usually ships in 1-2 weeks. Call for expedite options". Click here to select options