Fuji PXR Temperature Controller
Self-tuning process / temperature controllers with 16 ramp / soak segments
Popular models in stock. Call for availability
- Manufactured by Fuji Electric
- 1/32, 1/16, 1/8, 1/4 DIN
- PID plus self tuning, PID plus fuzzy control, and auto-tuning
- NEMA 4X waterproof faceplate with large LED display
- Thermocouple/RTD and 4-20mA/0-5V inputs
- Single or dual control outputs
- Up to 16 ramp/soak segments or two 8-segment patterns
- Programmable alarms and heater burnout alarm options
- Remote Setpoint Option
- Analog retransmission option
- Digital Input Option
- Timer Function
- Remote monitoring and free software with RS485 option
- ISO 9001 manufactured
- 3-year warranty
- UL873 approved
Fuji PXR temperature controllers are the latest additions to Fuji Electric's trusted line of process and temperature controllers. Controllers in this series come in several sizes – 1/32 DIN (Fuji PXR3), 1/16 DIN (Fuji PXR4), 1/8 DIN (Fuji PXR5), and 1/4 DIN (Fuji PXR9). In addition to auto-tuning and fuzzy control, Fuji PXR temperature controllers now come with self-tuning - an innovation in the control field. Self-tuning automatically re-tunes the controller under certain conditions, without the need to revert to auto-tuning.
The Fuji PXR temperature controller's standard 8-segment ramp/soak feature has been expanded to include two patterns that can be linked to create a 16-step profile.
The Fuji PXR temperature controller accepts process and temperature inputs and offers a choice of three kinds of outputs to meet a wide variety of needs in the process industries. Single or dual outputs include relay, SSR driver, or 4-20mA.
One of the most impressive features of these Fuji PXR temperature controllers is the large LED display. The faceplate, designed for NEMA 4X (IP66 equivalent) is watertight and corrosion-resistant. The easy-to-use 3-button keypad allows for programming similar to the popular Fuji PXW controller. The screw-terminal on the back further reduces the cost by eliminating the need for sockets. The Fuji PXR3 temperature controller can be DIN-rail mounted with the optional adapter.
Remote monitoring of up to 31 Fuji PXR temperature controllers at a time is possible with the RS485 option that uses the industry-standard Modbus ™ protocol. The communications option comes with our free Windows®-based software, PXR-LITE ™. The software allows you to program the Fuji PXR controller from the PC and view real-time data and trend graph while logging the data on to a text file.
A powerful tool for the OEM customer is the Program Loader option with Windows®-based software. Programs for different applications can be saved to and from the Fuji temperature PXR controller.
Options Available to the Fuji PXR Temperature Controller
- Dual outputs
- Programmable alarms
- Remote setpoint
- RS485 communications
- Analog retransmission
- Digital input
- Timer function
- Heater burnout alarm
- 24V AC/DC supply voltage
The Fuji PXR temperature controllers' digital input option allows the user to change between 2 setpoints, change between ramp / soak and standby, start / reset the ramp / soak, start / stop the auto tuning, cancel the alarm latch, and start the incorporated timer.
- Fuji PXR Temperature Controller Datasheet PDF (375 KB)
- Fuji PXR3 Temperature Controller Manual (1.2 MB)
- Fuji PXR4 Socket Type Datasheet PDF (335 KB)
- Fuji PXR4, PXR5, PXR9 Temperature Controller Manual (1.5 MB)
- Fuji PXR Temperature Controller MODBUS Protocol (407 KB)
- Fuji PXR3 Installation/Wiring Instructions (24 KB)
- Fuji PXR4, PXR7 Installation/Wiring Instructions (82 KB)
- Fuji PXR5, PXR9 Installation/Wiring Instructions (97 KB)
- Fuji PXR Temperature Controller ASCII Protocol (467 KB)
- Fuji PXR-LITE Temperature Controller Software Manual PDF (304 KB)
- Fuji PXR Temperature Controller Calibration Certificate of Conformity PDF (107 KB)
- Fuji PXR4 Temperature Controller EC Certificate of Conformity PDF (112 KB)
- Fuji PXR-LITE Temperature Controller Software (1.2 MB)
- Microcontrolador X Modelo: PXR4/5/9 PDF - (Spanish) (2.3 MB)