Fluke Ti125 Thermal Imager
19,200 pixels (160 x 120), -4 to 662°F, sensitivity ≤0.10°C, for industrial maintenance with AutoBlend™
- Part number FLK-Ti125 30HZ
- Manufactured by Fluke
- IR-OptiFlex™ focus system
- 30Hz refresh rate
- 22.5 °H x 31 °V field of view
- 3.39 mRad spatial resolution
- Laser pointer and torch
The Fluke Ti125 thermal imager is one of the lightest, most-rugged, easiest–to-use professional thermal imagers around. A Fluke thermal imager can save you time and money by finding potential problems before they become costly failures. With the innovative features and functionality in the Fluke Ti125, Ti110 and Ti100 imagers, you can perform infrared inspections faster and more efficiently and thoroughly document problem areas for additional follow-up.
Key features of the Fluke Ti125 Thermal Imager
- Exclusive IR-OptiFlex™ focus system—ensures that images are in good focus from 1.2 m (4 ft) and beyond for optimum image clarity and scanning convenience. For shorter distances change to manual mode with the touch of a finger.
- Always have references handy—IR-PhotoNotes™ annotation system—Quickly identify and keep track of inspection locations by adding digital images of important information and surrounding areas.
- Find problems faster and easier—IR-Fusion® with AutoBlend™ mode—Accurately identify potential issues by combining digital and IR images with AutoBlend. It blends digital and partially transparent IR images into a single information-filled image.
- Multi-mode video recording—focus-free video in visible light and infrared with full IR-Fusion.
- Easily communicate the location of problems with the Electronic Compass (8-Point Cardinal).
Applications for the Fluke Ti125 Thermal Imager
- Industrial, mechanical, electromechanical and general building maintenance
- Process, refractory insulation, tank and vessel levels, steam systems and traps, pipes and valves, etc
- Electrical, unbalanced loads, overloaded systems, wiring problems or component failure, etc
Included Accessories with the Fluke Ti125 Thermal Imager
- AC power adapter
- 2 Lithium ion smart batteries
- USB cable
- SD memory card
- Hard carrying case
- Soft transport bag
- Adjustable hand strap (left- or right-handed use)
- Printed users' manual in English, Spanish, French, German and Simplified Chinese, all other manuals on CD—total of 18
- SmartView® software and warranty registration card
- Two-bay charging base
- Multi-format USB memory card reader
|Accuracy||± 2 °C or 2% (at 25 °C nominal, whichever is greater)|
|Detector||160 x 120|
|Field of View||22.5 x 31|
|Laser||Yes and torch|
|Digital Camera Function||2 megapixel industrial-grade|
|LCD Diagonal Size||3.5"|
|Video Output||Streaming USB video output (infrared, visible and IR-Fusion modes)|
|Image Rate||30 Hz|
|Alarms / Isotherms||High temperature, low temperature, isotherm|
|Moveable Spots||Three on camera and in SmartView|
|Annotation||Voice (60 seconds) and 3 images with IR-PhotoNotes|
|Optional Lens (Temp or FOV)||None|
|Battery Life (hours)||4+|