Fluke 753 Series Process Calibrators
Sources, simulates and measures pressure, temperature, and electrical signals
Usually ships in 2-3 weeks
- Part number Fluke-753
- Manufactured by Fluke
- Measure volts, mA, RTDs, thermocouples, frequency, and ohms
- Reading rate: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 30, or 60 readings/minute
- Operating Temperature:14 to 122°F (-10 to 50°C)
- Holds up to a full week of results
- Dual display
- Three year warranty
The Fluke 753 Process Calibrators are power multifunction documenting calibrators that let you download procedures, lists, and instructions created with software-or upload data for printing, archiving, and analysis.
The 753 does the work of several tools - sourcing, simulating and measuring pressure, temperature, and electrical signals in one rugged, hand-held device. You'll fall in love with the new improved graphical screen, Li-on battery for longer life, USB port and new accessories to complete the package.
For documentation, the 753 automates calibration procedures and captures your data. And, of course, it helps you meet rigorous standards like ISO 9000, FDA, EPA and OSHA regulations.
Ships complete with:
- BC7240 battery charger
- Li-on BP7240 battery pack
- DPCTrack 2™ Sample Software
- Instruction manual
- NIST-traceable calibration report and data
- Three sets of TP220 test probes with three sets of "extended tooth alligator clips
- Two sets AC280 hook clips
- C799 Soft Field Case
- USB communication cable