Fluke 124 ScopeMeter Test Tool
40 MHz digital oscilloscope, two true-rms digital multimeters and TrendPlot recorder in one tool
- Manufactured by Fluke
- Bandwidth: 40 MHz
- Real-time sample rate: 25 MS/s
- Minimum timebase range: 10 ns/div
- 4" Monochrome LCD with CCFL backlight
- Inputs: 2 plus external /DMM input
- Digitizers: 2
- Dual full feature 5000 count DMM
- 600 V CAT III safety rating
The compact Fluke ScopeMeter 120 Series is the rugged solution for industrial troubleshooting and installation applications. It's a truly integrated test tool, with oscilloscope, multimeter and "paperless" recorder in one affordable, easy-to-use instrument. The Fluke 124 ScopeMeter is the ideal tool to find fast, answers to problems in machinery, instrumentation, control and power systems.
The Fluke 124 ScopeMeter test tool combines a 40 MHz dual input digital storage oscilloscope, two true-rms digital multimeters and a dual input TrendPlot recorder all in a compact, battery powered instrument. The Fluke Connect-and-View triggering functionality recognizes signal patterns and automatically and continuously sets up correct triggering. It provides a stable, reliable and repeatable display of virtually any signal.
The Fluke 124 ScopeMeter test tool has a "paperless" recorder mode, TrendPlot, to help find intermittent errors fast. In this mode the tool can plot the minimum and maximum peak values and average over a time period of up to 16 days.
Up to seven hours of battery operation frees you from mains outlets for true on-the-move working. The rugged and drip proof case assures long life and reliable operation in the harshest industrial environments.
The Fluke 124 ScopeMeter ships complete with:
- AC120 alligator clips
- BB120 shielded BNC adapter
- HC120 hook clips
- PM 8907 battery charger/line voltage adapter
- STL120 shielded test lead set
- VPS40 Voltage Probe, 40 MHz, 10:1
- BP 120 MH Manual (CD-ROM)
- Getting started guide
The Fluke 124 ScopeMeter 123 is also available in a kit (SCC190) which includes:
- C190 protective hard shell carrying case
- OC4USB optically isolated USB cable
- SW90W FlukeView software for Windows