Kanomax 3900 Airborne Particle Counter
Portable, multi-parameter particle counter with built-in printer
Usually ships in 1-2 weeks
- Part number 3900
- Manufactured by Kanomax
- Light Source: Laser diode
- Channel Sizes (µm): 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0 and 10.0
- Flow Rate: 28.3 lpm (1.0 cfm)
- Zero Count Level: 1 count or less in 5 minutes (meets JIS B9921-1997)
- Counting Efficiency: 50% at 0.3µm (meets JIS B9921-1997)
- Coincidence Loss: Less than 5% at 500.000 particle/cf
- Max Detectable Concentration: 500,000 counts/cf (17,667.8 counts/L)
- Sample Time: 1 second to 23 hrs 59 min 59 sec
- Delay Time: 0 second to 23 hrs 59 min 59 sec
- Sampling Cycles: 1-9,999 while in repeat mode
- Location Labels: 0-999 appears on display and printout
- Display: 6.4 inch color touch screen
- Data Storage: 5,000 samples (when using standard 512MB CF card)
- Printer: Built-in (compatible with Dust-free Paper)
- Hardware Interface: USB, Ethernet
The multi-parameter Kanomax 3900 airborne particle counter has the ability to measure six different particle sizes as well as make accurate measurements of temperature, air velocity, pressure, and relative humidity. The Kanomax 3900 is such a versatile instrument that it may be the only air quality meter you need.
The Kanomax 3900 airborne particle counter uses a laser diode to measure particle sizes of 0.3, 0.5, 1.0, 3.0, 5.0 and 10.0µm with a sampling flow rate of 28.3 L/min and an accuracy of 20 ± 20%. Sampling rates can be set from 1 second to 24 hours. Results are shown on the large, color touch screen display. Up to 5,000 readings are stored in an internal memory, and these results can be sent to a computer via the Ethernet or USB connections. To create an instant record of results, the Kanomax 3900 airborne particle counter includes an internal printer.
In addition to particle counts, the Kanomax 3900 also provides temperature, pressure, humidity, and airspeed measurements. In order to make these measurements, special probes, available as accessories, must be used. Ranges and accuracies are generally dependent upon probe choice. Please contact us if you have any questions.
The Kanomax 3900 airborne particle counter ships complete with meter, manual, isokinetic probe, power cable, battery & charger, printer paper (2 rolls), zero filter, USB cable, and data download software (Windows).
Typical Applications of the Kanomax 3900 Airborne Particle Counter
- Cleanroom verification
- Clean Bench verification
- Filter Testing
- Facility Certification
- Food Process Investigation
- Hospital Surgical Room