Extech EA25 EasyView Datalogging Hygro-Thermometer
Large display hygro-thermometer with built-in datalogging function
Select options to see availability
- Manufactured by Extech
- Humidity range: 10 to 98%
- Accuracy: ±3% (30% to 95%); ±5% (10% to 30%)
- Temperature range: -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)
- Accuracy: ±1.8°F (±1°C)
- Large LCD displays any two parameters simultaneously
- Data Hold, Relative, Min/Max, Programmable power off timer
- Stores up to 15,000 readings for display recall
- Built-in RS-232 PC serial interface
- Windows compatible software included
- Includes probe with 39" (1m) cable
The Extech EA25 EasyView® datalogging hygro-thermometer measures relative humidity, temperature, dew point, and wet bulb and displays any two parameters simultaneously. The EA25 features compact and rugged design, large display with bargraph and numerous functions which make this an outstanding instrument for monitoring humidity and temperatures in cleanrooms, factories, offices or greenhouses.
The Extech EA25 has a humidity range of 10 to 95% with an accuracy of up to ±3% (from 30 to 95% RH) and a temperature range from -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C) with an accuracy of ±1.8°F (±1°C). The EA25 can store up to 15,000 readings for later recall or for transfer to a computer via the built-in RS232 interface. Other features of the include data hold, MAX / MIN, switchable °C/°F temperature units, programmable auto power off time frame, programmable Start/Stop datalogging time and sample rate of 1 to 86,000 seconds, and a timer function for elapsed time between the minimum and maximum readings.
Extech EA25 EasyView® hygro-thermometers come complete with stand, holster, remote capacitance sensor with 39" (1m) coiled cable, optically isolated RS-232 cable, Windows ® compatible software, six AAA batteries, and convenient carrying case.