Pro-Chem Analytik DCM28 Dew Point & CO Monitor
Designed for fast, accurate and economic measurement of CO and dew point in medical air applications
Usually ships in 2-4 weeks
- Part number DCM28
- Manufactured by Pro-Chem Analytik
- Measuring Range: 0 to 50 ppm CO; -40 to 60°C Dew point
- Accuracy: ±2% of measurement (CO); typical ±1°C (Dew point)
- Response Time: 90% of FSD at 25°C < 45 sec (CO); 66% change in < 10 sec (Dew point)
- Output signal: 4-20 mA/DC isolated
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical (CO); Capacitive (Dew point)
- NFPA 99 compliant
The Pro-Chem Analytik DCM28 dew point and carbon monoxide monitor was designed for fast, accurate and economic measurement of CO and dew point in medical air applications. A simple menu-driven software and 2-line, LED display allows for easy and fast start up of this Pro-Chem Analytik monitor.
Carbon monoxide can be measured within the range of 0 to 50 ppm and the dew point's measuring range is between -40°C and 60°C. Dew point measurements are selectable between °C and °F. The Pro-Chem Analytik DCM28 dew point and CO monitor features 3 programmable alarm contacts (1 form B 3A at 250 VAC). This Pro-Chem Analytik monitor also includes audible (95 db) and visual alarms.
The Pro-Chem Analytik DCM28 is a standalone unit, complete with a small sampling system with all the necessary accessories. Benefits of the Pro-Chem Analytik DCM28 include its compact size with remotely separated sensors and the long operating life of the CO and dew point sensors.