Partlow ARC 4100 Circular Chart Recorders
Circular chart recorder capable of measuring, recording, and controlling up to two process variables
- Manufactured by Partlow
- Go to our whole list of circular chart recorders.
- A variety of input capabilities including RTD, thermocouple, mADV, VDC, and mVDC
- Many output choices including on/off, time proportioning, and 4-20mA with full PID
- Front access thumbwheel allows user to easily change the setpoint
- Analog design provides protection from electronic noise interference
- Remote setpoint input capability allows the user to change the setpoint without needing to be in the vicinity of the device
- Variety of charts for your particular recorder needs such as zero based, non-zero based, reverse, and dual-scale range
- Alarm outputs available for each pen for safety shut-off and over- or under-temperature alarms
The ARC 4100 is a circular chart recorder capable of measuring, recording, and controlling up to two process variables. Its analog design provides protection from electronic noise interference, making it a highly dependable device. Applications for this instrument are unlimited, they include temperature, relative humidity, pH, level, electrical measurement, and flow.
The ARC 4100 operates with either 115V AC or 230V AC line voltage at 50 or 60 Hz; voltage and frequency are selected when ordering. It accepts a variety of inputs and can be ordered with RTD, thermocouple, and analog inputs. The process input for each pen is configured at the factory according to the range ordered and directly connects to either thermocouple, RTD, mVDC, VDC, or mADC inputs. Changes to input type are easily accomplished in the field simply by changing the range module. Outputs include on/off, time proportioning, and 4-20mA with full PID. All recording, controlling, and alarm capabilities/options are selected from the order matrix for factory implementation. This recorder incorporates a 10" circular chart. These charts are available in a wide selection of zero-based, non-zero based, reverse, and dual-scale ranges. The pens, disposable fiber-tip types, are quickly and easily replaced. The ARC 4100 is backed by a one-year warranty as well as free technical support throughout the life of the product.