Bacharach Leakator Jr. Leak Detector
Compact, handheld leak detector for pinpointing combustible gas leaks in commercial, residential, and industrial applicationsSee other Flood Remediation Products
1 in stock
- Part number 0019-7075
- Manufactured by Bacharach
- Compact design
- Visual indicator: 1 LED (variable frequency)
- Audible indicator: loud audible ticking rate
- 2 sensitivity levels: aids in pinpointing both large and small leaks
- LED provides visual indication of instrument's operational state
- Four AA batteries provide 14 hours of operation
- 12 Inch flexible probe for taking measurements in hard-to-reach locations
- Tough ABS Plastic Housing
- UL Classified for Class I, Div. 2 groups A, B, C & D hazardous locations
- 2 year warranty on instrument
The Bacharach Leakator® Jr. is a compact, handheld combustible gas leak detector used to pinpoint combustible gas leaks in commercial, residential, and industrial applications, including surveying gas pipelines, and inspecting valves, regulators, and meters on gas equipment.
Measuring only 6 inches in length with a 12-inch flexible probe, Bacharach's Leakator® Jr. is a low maintenance instrument that requires absolutely no calibration. When combustible gases are sensed both audible and visual indication will be given.
- Acetone, acetylene, benzene, butane, ethanol, ethylene oxide, gasoline, hexane, hydrogen, industrial solvents, iso-butane, methane, methanol, paint thinners, propane, natural gas, and naptha.
The Leakator® Jr. will detect nearly all combustible gases including:
The Bacharach Leakator® Jr. ships complete with gas sensor, flexible probe, batteries and manual.
|Sensor Type||Low power metal oxide sensor|
|Alarm||Audible and visual LED|
|Power Supply||Four ‘AA’ alkaline batteries|
|Probe Length||12 inch|
|Sensitivity||20 ppm in high-sensitivity mode (methane based)
50 ppm in low-sensitivity mode (methane based)
|Operating Temperature||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
Please consider these optional accessories.
Combustible sensor for Bacharach Leakator Jr. leak detector